Checking into Brownwood Regional Medical Center can be quick and stress-free – if you take a little time to prepare. Follow the links below for some tips and lists that will help you (and us), make the process a little easier.
Our admissions desk is located just inside the main entrance to the hospital. Please arrive a few minutes before your appointment.
Remember to bring:
- all current health insurance information, including your insurance card
- physician orders and prescriptions for any tests you will receive
- referrals from your primary care physician (if your insurer requires them)
- a payment method for deductibles and co-payments (Financing is also available)
- your advance directive, if you have one
You can pre-register for all inpatient and outpatient procedures. Please complete your pre-registration at least three business days prior to your scheduled appointment. Please pre-register online.
For more information, or if you’re unsure of anything we require, please contact:
All patients are admitted to Brownwood Regional Medical Center without regard to race, creed, color, sex religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, economic status, educational background, or the source of payment for care.